M4D3 is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and assertive Account Executive with a passion for footwear and fashion!
This dynamic role will focus on growing the M4D3 brand within the domestic marketplace. You will work to cultivate and drive new business across multiple retail categories; specialty, ecomm, off price, and majors. To succeed, you should have a passion for meeting new people, learning new stores environments, and selling product.
- Introduce our products to brands and agencies through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials
- Reach and exceed individual sales goals while contributing to overall team goals
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with retail clients
- Develop relationships at all levels with multiple retail categories
- Provide feedback to our product and business teams about the needs and successes in the market
- Identify and understand trends within social media and how that affects sales
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong writing skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels
- Passionate about sales and account management
- Ability to work in a fast moving company and industry
About M4D3 Brands
At M4D3, we create products with a purpose. We partner with individuals, charities, and aid organizations to raise funds and help create social change. Our ultimate goal is to influence consumer decisions based on style, quality AND social value. Currently, with every purchase of M4D3 Shoes, we donate two books to a child in need through our nonprofit partner, First Book.
By focusing on our give back initiative, we know that we can collectively, with our consumers, Make A Difference Everyday - from childhood education, to international development and women’s health, we give back to the community. For 2017, we are partnered with First Book, a not for profit social enterprise that has distributed more than 150 million books and educational resources to programs and schools serving children from low-income families.
At M4D3, we work together to cultivate an entrepreneur spirit to work hard together and succeed in the market place. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.